Friday, July 17, 2015

Yo Father G

Father G I had a dream about you last night.
You were the Easter bunny, dressed in a Orthodox Uniform,
Shouting spring had come, winter had passed; 
and handing out more Faberge eggs then I could count. 
We were all there. 
I dont believe you can read FB statuses after your dead....but I gotta say 
Contacting you via FB 
Is a little more Orthodox (get it?), 
then coming at me as an Easter Bunny with a cloak and a beard. 
RIP Father G. 
I hope you took those eggs with you. 
We didn't need them.
 Someone once told me craziness is 
When you believe your own hallucinations are real, 
And religion is when you believe the hallucinations of others, 
Well you my friend mixed oil and water. 
You gave the people an ideal to strive towards. 
They will race behind you. They will stumble, they will fall. 
But in time, they will join you in the sun. 
In time you will help them accomplish wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment