Friday, October 3, 2014

You'll get low one day



You’ll get low one day
Something will start to sway
And you don’t know what it is
You’ll get low one day
Or maybe you already are.

Look at them up there
They’re really
Condescendingly
Jeering, with their fists up
In the air

Making wars for you and me
Blinding us to things we see
Look at them up there
And think
There they are

What, what, what
What are you?
Doing up there

Does that high rock
Make you fell
So high
So high

It’s mighty better up
Down here
There’s green in the forests
And wind in you hair
But you just want to be
Up so far.

No matter how far up
You go
Going up your ass
You’ll never show it
Cause you’ll never
Reach the brain
Going that way.

You’re going
All the way
Up your ass
You’re going
Up there
Mighty fast

But you’ll get low one day
Or maybe you already are

(2)-
Father sends his child to school
Says, learn your lessons there
I am too busy,
I will got to work today
And maybe things
Will just be fair
But

BULLY BULLY
BIG KID IS THE BULLY
EVERYBODY KNOW I GET BULLIED
BY THE BULLY
NEVER HAD A FATHER
NOW I MEET THIS MAN
AND HES GONNA TELL ME
WHAT I CAN DO!

But they’ll get low one day
Your dad will get low one day
The big kid will get low one day
OR MAYBE THEY ALREADY ARE.

Look at them up there
With there noses in the
Air, transcending poses
Asking “what do you think
You can do to me?”

“I own Wall Street
The police
You pay me
For my damn lease
Couldn’t breathe the air
Without me

I control most everything
Like the master in the ring
I make the lions and elephants
I Sing”

BUT NO MATTER
WHAT THEY SAY
FROM DOWN HERE
THEY ALL LOOK
MIGHTY GAY

AND NOT JUST
IN THE ASSFUCKING WAY

(3)
They think they’re so mighty
They think they’re so fine
Build their little empires
And wear you down with time

But they’ll get low one day
They will get low one day
And if you look into their eyes
You’ll see
That they will get low one day
But most of them already are

Lonely, Lonely
When you come home
Your wife thinks
You’re a brat
You’re dick don’t
Even work no more
You’re belly is
Much too fat
You’re son
Tried to come out
To you
And you kicked him
From your home
SO NOW YOU HAVE YOUR COMPANIES
BUT YOU ARE ALL ALONE.

(4)
So never ever
Doubt this friends
There always is a mighty
End
To everyone and everything
You conceive

Have no desire
That’s ok
Cause what you built
Will come down some day
And all those people
Mighty high
Will say

We came down some day
We came down way
We came down some day
And most of you already are.

Maybe when
You come down too
You will see
The things in you
That made you rise
So high
To the skies

Things will get
The best of you
401-k’s and W2’s
But don’t let
Those things
Make your head bend

For a job
DON’T SELL
YOU’RE SOUL
DON’T CONQUER GOD
TO RULE THE WORLD
CONTROL WILL
ONLY MAKE YOU
BUILD THEN SWAY

(5)
You’re like a bug
That’s in a tree
Not able to fly
And see
Not able to trespass
Like the wind

In a cocoon
On the sky
My bug
Transforms
To butterfly
Then my wings
Control the wind

So go ahead bug
Climb your tree
Reach the top
And then
You’ll see
I’VE BEEN HERE
A FEW TIMES MYSELF

Then look down
And you will see
That while I
Land gracefully
You’re just
Going to die
Falling from
The tree

You’ll get low one day
But on these wings
I’ll play
Till I am old
And grey
And withered away

BUT YOU”LL
GET WITHERED TOO
AND MANY
PARTS OF YOU
HAVE ALREADY
STARTED TO
SLOWLY DECAY

So remember
If you please
Don’t stand
On high ground
Or pray
Low on knees
JUST BE YOURSELF
AND BE FINE
WITH WHO
YOU ARE.

And if you really
Don’t believe
You can’t conceive
Your battlements
Decaying…

But you too
Will get low one day
You’ll get low one day
Or maybe
You already are!





No comments:

Post a Comment