Sunday, April 13, 2014

Remove Your 'For Sale' Sign From Upon My Property



How can I put this in a way
That you will understand?
You’re like a surveyor
Except you don’t look at the land.
You read what the tabloid said
And you just went with it.
When other people asked you to stop
You wouldn’t quit it
In fact, you came to see the land
With your mind all made up
Quick to believe that it was all just
Part of a setup.
Even brought a recording device
With a preset DVD
Of some shit about me
You probably heard on TV
You never looked at the property
You just looked at AD
And blindly choose to accept
That this property was bad
You asked me to honest
But couldn’t handle the truth
And then you pried to hear certain words
Just like a sluthe
I told you, it needed repair
But that not what you wanted to hear
So you ignored me,
As if I was not even there.
I never said that the property
Needed to be torn down
But the little I said
Conflicted with your crown
I told you a castle right now
Was just out of the picture
So you proceeded to act
Like I was a Dick, Sir
Excuse me one moment
But remember I let you borrow my hammer
And remember how many times
We used to talk in that suburban slammer
I gave you a tool,
Hoping to see you create
But you easily frustrate
And so you choose to destroy
My intentions were pure
But you got wound up like a toy.
So don’t get mad at me homie.
You judged a book
By the cover
And choose to be a hater
Instead of a lover.
I never sold anything bad
In all of my life
I might have used a few gimmicks
But I claim that right.
Being dishonest isn’t like
Being deceitful
One earns you a coffin
The other a sequel
When one explains what they know
They sell in a certain sense
You asked for advice
And I gave no pretense
But when you heard what
I had to say, you
Put me in past tense.
Acted like I dimed you out
But I just gave my 2 cents.
Your current realtor buddy
Is the devil in drag
Don’t mistake
The horns of Satan
And those of a stag.
He was once my mentor
And he guided me properly
But he mistook me for a house
Like I was just one his properties.
Thought he sold me a roof
So he would become my master
But homies full of themselves
Always meet ego-disaster.
And don’t get mad
And come to my door
Trying to compare dick sizes
His once was bigger then mine
But my “son” also rises
His moon has set
Beyond his horizon
But he went looney
Cause the tides
Are not empathizing
He lost his sway
He lost his way
He thinks his journey ended
But he only reached the bronze
While I transcended
For the gold pendant.
So now you put
A For-Sale sign
Upon my property
But that not how
You leave home properly.
I would have forgiven you
If you had just build sloppily
Nobody cared that your walls were wobbly.
We have all built houses before
Some of us floppily.
We took the good with the bad
And drew open the gates
To the community
But you were shamed of your house
So you withdrew from our unity.
And you’ve became a pawn
Your realtor’s commodity
And fulfilled you worst fear
By fulfilling your own self prophecy. 
You got yourself twisted
By following pride
But the grass is always greener
On the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment