Saturday, October 7, 2023

Not Real

My face shall remain dry,
For every year that my Rabbi,
Told 8 year old me that our people were better.

"The only good one is a dead one",
 they taught the child in me, 
at a school meant for the chosen people.

I do not weep when inequalities and restitutions, 
come for people who told me the we are counted above even.

I learned the n word from a rabbi who later got caught for extortion. 
He counted every cent that someone darker then him used to buy his daily bread; 
but stole five figures worth of money to his coffers.

Apartheid and  Cultural Supremacy are not immune to Karma.
I've seen the zoos they keep them in with my own eyes.
You say 'never again', but your policys perpetuates the drama, exposing your sentiments for empty words and lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment